Dear Friends and Colleagues,
ENGLISH TIME invites young English language teachers to a modern and fast-growing company specializing in teaching conversational English (we prepare our students for a real communication in the English language).
Professional experience: not required.
Work schedule: full-time job, flexible working hours.
- decent salary;
- comfortable classrooms (up-to-date equipment and office appliances);
- located in a new business centre “Pushkinsky”;
- complimentary coffee and tea for the staff;
- career prospects and professional growth;
- employer-sponsored internal training;
- part-time work — possible.
- university degree, proficiency in English;
- sociability and creativity;
- experience of working abroad is welcome!
- teaching English to adult learners according to the ENGLISH TIME language teaching methods;
- working with small groups (up to 6 people) and individually;
- teaching English from Starter to Advanced levels, training for international exams.
Thank you for your interest in our vacancy.
The interview will take place after the review of the resume.
The absence of the answer means that currently we are not ready to offer you this work. We will keep your resume and make sure to review it again in case of new vacancies opening.
Our information partner: jobsora
Employment: +37544-5102141 /mo.-fr. 10-00 - 14.00 /